We’re excited to announce that Finserve Africa is a sponsor of the Kenya E-Commerce Awards 2022.
The 4th annual E-Commerce Awards will take place on 3 June 2022 at Westlands Banquet Nairobi, Kenya.
Finserve Africa is a Kenyan fintech company providing digital financial solutions, including mobile banking and payment services.
Established in 2015, Finserve is a subsidiary of Equity Group Holdings, one of East Africa’s largest financial services providers.
Finserve’s goal is to transform the financial services sector in Africa by offering innovative and convenient digital solutions.
mKey, Finserve’s flagship product, is a mobile banking app that enables users to send and receive money, pay bills, and access financial services.
Finserve’s mission is to use technology to improve financial inclusion and empower people across Africa to achieve their goals.
As a fintech company, Finserve Africa offers a range of digital financial solutions to individuals and businesses. Some of the solutions provided by Finserve include:
- mKey – a mobile banking app that allows users to send and receive money, pay bills, and access other financial services.
- Jenga API – an open banking platform that enables developers to create innovative digital solutions and services.
- Pesalink – a real-time interbank money transfer system that allows individuals and businesses to make fast and secure payments.
- Equity Eazzy API – a mobile banking API that allows businesses to offer their customers mobile banking and payment services.
- Lipa Na Equity – a mobile payments solution that allows businesses to receive payments from their customers via mobile phones.
These are just some of the solutions offered by Finserve Africa. The company is committed to using technology to make financial services more accessible and convenient for everyone.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding their products or services, you may contact their customer support team for assistance.
Follow Finserve Africa Kenya on LinkedIn and visit their website.
The 2022 E-Commerce Awards will be our biggest edition yet, with more exciting announcements on the way, so stay tuned.
Registrations close on 2nd June 2022
Click here to book your table and/or tickets.